• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Auxilary Plug

willysmd

Hi
Just obtained one of them auxilary plugs for the Reo to fit the socket on the side, question is how does the bloody thing come apart so I can wire it up??
please

willysmd

No pics Im afraid, it is 2 pin that fits in the socket on the truck, there are two different diameters about 3" across o one with the pins and the othere is slightly smaller and has a hole for the cable with grips in to stop pulling cable out, thats it.

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Mark,
Are you referring to the outlet on the interior of the truck? If so, a breakdown is in the ORD 9 for the 5 ton wrecker - maybe in the -20 or -30 as well (I tend to use 1950s era books rather than the later ones.)

Or are you referring to the slave receptacle that is on the outside of the truck? (or the plug that inserts into it?)

Just saw your second post - so I presume we are discussing the slaving apparatus. I've had the plug apart on one of mine - but I don't remember the details. I should be home later today and hence able to look at it.

Best,
David

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks