• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Azusa canyon trip 5/3-5/4

RustyM923

Good time. Nice seeing everyone there. Dezert ratt was really wheeling that deuce! Impressive climbing skills.

Leo make some crazy climbs, too!

Those Military Guys

Supporting Vendor
hey matt post this in the up coming events more people will see it.
I was hoping you were going to make the friday trip leo4x4 is bring a drone to film everything while we all play in the water and mud. hey also if you guys would like to come to the parade your wife could hang out with my wife we just had a baby so they would have things to talk about plus we could probably get you in the parade with your truck and then go to azusa for a couple hours and maybe the girls could hang out. just a thought

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks