• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Back in the valley of the sun.

Welder Sam

It took 20-ish years but I finally made it back to the valley. So far I only have my deuce with me. Wrecker and at least one trailer to follow sometime. Static shows on asphalt bore me (severely), need to find some where to get the tires at least dusty soon

eaw46

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome you picked a good week to be here going to be +90 this week. I spend my winters down here but do not bring any green iron with me. I am in AJ if you want to do a coffee sometime I will be here till the end of the month. Eddy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks