• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Back To The Bricks 2011

digitaldust

Who is coming to Back to the bricks ?

I have storage in flint and north of flint

I would like to have a convoy type setting.

Meeting point will be a property I own in flint twp.

I will have a M109 and a M35a2 + M332 maybe more

What would you like to do for food ?

What times are you planing on coming out ?

What other info do you have to offer about this?

hummer4x4guy

The 19th after work I might stop out and see whats going on and not going on. I have that weekend off from work. As for food anything but raw fish is cool with me.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last edited:

digitaldust

this is a update for the week of back to the bricks in flint michigan

a letter from the guy running the lot
Travis,

As part of the Rolling Cruise, I’d like to invite you to participate in a “Military Vehicle” display at the Central MEGA Site at Atherton & Saginaw on Wednesday 8/17 and Thursday 8/18. This is the center of the universe for the Rolling Cruise. It has a huge parking lot that will accommodate your size vehicles. I can easily accommodate at least 8 to 12 vehicles. Possibly more. Other attractions at the site include ABC-12 Rolling Cruise HQ, Genesee County Road Commission Special display of new and antique equipment, a computerized simulator that people can get into and operate as a piece of heavy equipment, Monster Mudder Trucks, Dragsters including Don “Big Daddy” Garlits the daddy of drag racing, several top fuel dragsters, Auto city Race car display etc etc. It is designed to be a family focused attraction site. Collector cars include the Model “A” club, Mustangs, Corvairs, MOPARS etc. And much more.

We expect litteraly thousands of people to throng to the site over the 2 evenings. Rather than fight the gridlock with large vehicles, why not let the crowd come to you at our MEGA Site?

Your group should be a feature attraction with the other large vehicles on display.

If you can join us we’ll need you to plan on being set up by no later than 2:30pm to 3:00pm so you won’t have to maneuver around other displays.

We start shutting down around 9:00pm. The police shut the roads down at 10:00pm.

Entrance is from Atherton Rd not Saginaw.

Within a couple or 3 days, please let me know if this works for you and if possible a vehicle list so we can map adequate space for you.

As general Patton said looking at Rommel’s troops, “Many Tanks”.

Steve Casner

Preacherboy

Travis, probably that Wednesday and Thursday I will participate in the cruise. If people were parking Thursday I might be able to do that, but Wed. is church for me.

This cruise is a blast!

I will have my 4 m101a2's by then as well! They don't pull behind the deuce so well though...