• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bad Starter?

1986Blazerk5

So today i was at wendys, after i got out i got in my truck and when to start it and everythng is normaly until i crank and the lights go out like its starting but starter does not engage, i hear the relay clicking under the dash i checked ALL the wires going to the starter as well as all grounds, then tried again no go, then got a screw driver went under the vehicle,grounded the wire on solinod and it sparked when i grounded it so its getting power then checked plate going from solinod to starter fine not loose sounds like a bad starter what do you think?

also if the relay clicks does that mean its bad will it still click if its bad or since it clicks its good right?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks