• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Barnes 275-gpm pump, gotta thin the herd

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, this will be ending up in the classifieds shortly. I was going to fix it up, but I have too many projects and need to narrow down my aspirations. This is a Barnes 275-gpm fuel pump, can also be used with water. Uses a 4A084 gas genset motor for power. The pump, I was told, works great, but the State of Maryland (previous owner) locked up the motor, so it needs a rebuild. Would be great for an irrigation pump.

Sorry to see it have to go, but we all need to pick and choose our battles...

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, it was to convert the unit to run off a 12-volt battery, not the standard military 24 VDC one. I removed it since the picture was taken, and put the pintle hook back in its place where it belongs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks