• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Basic Issue Tools

Loose Deuce

What was the basic issue tools for the M35A2 Cargo ? I couldnt find a list in the manuals. I cant remember what we laid out for inspection. [:)]

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In your 361-10 manual you will find a list of BII tools in appendix B. Basically some hand tools, bottle jack, lug wrench and hammer.Here's a pic of them laid out on the tool bag. Right next to the tool bag is a document bag. The long black rod is for the lug wrench and the long green handle is for the jack.

Low-Tech-Redneck

Is there a seriel or NSN number for that kit? I've been looking around for one for our deuce, just "For show" we'd never really use it as much as we'd use the stuff we already have at the shop, but I've come up empty in my search. If anyone knows where you might find one, please, let me know!

jasonjc

As far as I know they is not a "kit" but TM 9-2320-361-10 Appendix "B" list the basic issue items. The usable on code for the M35A2wo?w is 437 M35A2w/w is 438 and all trucks wo/w is A and w/w is AA

Appendix "C" list additional Authorized items for each type of truck same useable on codes as "B"

I stumbled on to the gsa web site the other night and start to order the item but at check out they wanted to what department i was with so i stopped. most of the hand tools and shovel,ax,pick are just starderd tool you would get at a hardware store not thing speical. Not even green or O.D.

Hope this helps

Jason [thumbzup]

Loose Deuce

Saw in Saturn Surplus where they list a tool kit in the M35 section, but there is no picture of what you get, plus they have some tools for sale alson but no photo's.

Hey thanks Recovery4x4, that something like I was looking for. [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks