• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Batt. reloc. ideas

southdave

I have been searching for Ideas for battery relocation, I like Devilman's Idea of relocating them under the body above the rear pumkin. If some got a better or crazier please post it . I going to have to move them do to mods. thanks in advance

jj

My 2002 GMC Savana with the 6.5 has it's second battery in a heavy steel "holder" attached to the outside of the frame, beneath the driver. It is retained with four bolts, two come all the way out, two only need to be loosened to remove the battery and the holder.It is a real bear to lift the whole thing over the bolts while laying on your back in the driveway. Working on a lift, with some better body leverage wouldn't be too bad, i wouldn't think. But, i never seem to be near one of those.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks