• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

batter cables

THolzknecht

any body know where i can get replacement battery cables for my m1028 all of the cables seem to be beat up especially the part that goes to the batteries themselfs?

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Many auto parts stores will sell SOME of the cables you need. Others you will need to make your self or ask if they know any one that makes them.

They are not hard to make, but I've got a guy that basically charges $10 per cable plus the materials and I always go for good materials.

kapnklug

I made mine from 2/0 welding cable from the local welding supply shop. These are probably overkill, but superior to OEM. $3/ foot. They will sell you smaller gauge for less.

markg

any body know where i can get replacement battery cables for my m1028 all of the cables seem to be beat up especially the part that goes to the batteries themselfs?
dont buy the battery cables from the box auto store, they will not handle the current load. make some from welding cable or similar like others have said. thanks. mark