• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Battery Connections Please...M1008

MilitaryRestoration

My manual still isn't here yet so apologies for another post but i'm just really anxious to get my M1008 running.

Does anyone have a picture of how the battery connections are supposed to be and where the cables go to...? Please HELP! :)

acetomatoco

Just remember that the small red wire on the back battery negative post is just reading the voltage from the front battery...which is the one that does all the work except for glow plugs and starting... to even out battery life you should rotate them every year or so.. ACE

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks