• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bed sides

Intel

Looking for anyone interested in all 4 bed sides, tail gate, ladder and 2 troop seats. Everything works and is currently on my truck but I will be building the living space on the rear soon, so need to get rid of these. Not big into shipping them, located in Southern California.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for anyone interested in all 4 bed sides, tail gate, ladder and 2 troop seats. Everything works and is currently on my truck but I will be building the living space on the rear soon, so need to get rid of these. Not big into shipping them, located in Southern California.
Yes the ladder.

Last edited:

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mk23

mk23

Unfortunately Tracer, Jon was first and it sounds like he is going to buy it from me. If for any reason he doesnt want to go through with it I will contact you. Sorry for the lack of info but everything is for a Mk23.
No problem Intel, your doing the right thing. But if John changes his mind let me know. By the way, what part of So. Cal. are you from?

JonM934

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I spent a lot of time in Long Beach while I was a contact software developer. We were developing software for tracking the ocean shipping containers.

JonM934

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got the ladder today and installed it. I may have figured out why my truck did not come with a ladder. The mounting slots for the ladder were not the correct size from the factory and so the ladder did not fit right. I cut the slots a little bit bigger and now the ladder fits.

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks