• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Before and after pics,amazing what a wash will do!

houdel

Yes they did clean up well. That is quite a fleet you have there. TWO M123s! Want to sell your M816, or have a line on one for sale? I'll hopefully be looking to buy one in a month or two.

AMGeneral

hippiedude,the truck with no bed is actually sold and is getting the bed off the other truck soon.

Houdel,actually not wanting to sell my M816,but have a line on 2 others for sale close,hoping to get to look at both of them soon.

DMgunn,the M123 in the background actually has 1400 X 24 grader tires mounted on it(not road legal)there should be other pics here of it and the other,try searching for it by using keyword "M123".

AMGeneral

Bumping this thread to the top, The last buyer on the Deuce in picture #4 backed out on me so now it's up for sale here.I'll post in the classifieds soon but for now here's the specs on the truck.

1970 Kaiser/Jeep M35A2 w/w,hard top,heater,whistler turbo multifuel,spring ride seat,air shift transfer case,46,xxx miles,14xx hrs,clear NC title in hand,comes with serviceable cargo canvas,correct bows,1 end curtain.Very good seat covers,this truck will have engine oil and filters and fuel filters changed+ a new clutch installed before sale,plus all systems checked for proper operation.The truck runs excellently and I have been driving it weekly since I got it home.

Price is $5000 negotiable.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks