• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bench seat foam question

Milbikes

I have been driving my M1008 around the hay meadow to gather stones for a stone wall. When I hit bumps, I feel like I am going right through the seat foam down to the seat frame. I looked under the seat, and see an assortment of cheap thin foam stuffed in there. It appears that the original foam has given up, disappeared, been dissolved by noxious gasses..... whatever, it is not doing the job. Can I get a new bench seat foam anywhere? When the posterior isn't happy, the vehicle doesn't get driven. Thanks for any tips. H.

wikallen

Take it to an upholstery shop, or if you want to do it yourself order the cushions from LMC Truck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks