• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Best source for Torque Rod Ends?

SpookyMulder

Looks like I'll be replacing a few torque rod ends (bushings?) in the near future. I see that they are readily available from several vendors and the big auction site, but the prices for standard replacements range from ~$54-100 each...

Where do you all recommend torque rod ends be sourced from?

Is there that much of a difference between them to warrant such a variation in price?

Looking forward to your input.

-Nick

Last edited:

SpookyMulder

The big auction site. 12 ends for $648 + shipping. Search for item 174544279922.

Seems like a good deal, but I'd rather not buy cheap parts that don't last as long. Only thing worse is buying expensive parts that don't last as long

Russ Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That site can't be above board. I put 10 of them in my cart @ $348.00 and it gave me a $199.00 "quantity discount." No way that is legit.

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
That site can't be above board. I put 10 of them in my cart @ $348.00 and it gave me a $199.00 "quantity discount." No way that is legit.
Did you try just buying one or two?
The site is powered by ymonclers.com
I would make an order all the way up to getting the phone number and call them.
No, I don't need any but I see your concern over parts marked up 300%.

Crf450x

I’d buy the ones on eBay. (Why do people not like to say eBay?) They’ve been on my watch list for a year. I’d say it’s very likely they all come from the same place.

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
I’d buy the ones on eBay. (Why do people not like to say eBay?) They’ve been on my watch list for a year. I’d say it’s very likely they all come from the same place.
If it has an NSN and a part number that can be researched with like Part target then that part must comply with the specifications as put forth

So..........
An Uncle of mine made a very fine living buying up everything the post office did not know what to do with, as it was "lost".
He bought huge boxes, not even knowing what was in there, He got Howard Hughes drilling bits new in the crate for 20 bucks, His girls were always dressed NICE.

Just think if 50000 or so 5 ton trucks were built then Our gubermint would have placed an order for 60,000 tie rod ends for protracted war and those parts went EVERYWHERE in the world.
Where houses full of them, time for entrepreneurs that study numbers for money.
Gee, How many you think are in warehouses in Vietnam?... Warehouses full of them
Just saying I seen how it works.

I did the best I could, gave the numbers and the best deal, and even gave advise to get phone number to talk and just buy one or two but got shutdown, oh well.............

Seller says transaction is gaurented.............. and as you know I can't spell.................

Crf450x

If it has an NSN and a part number that can be researched with like Part target then that part must comply with the specifications as put forth

So..........
An Uncle of mine made a very fine living buying up everything the post office did not know what to do with, as it was "lost".
He bought huge boxes, not even knowing what was in there, He got Howard Hughes drilling bits new in the crate for 20 bucks, His girls were always dressed NICE.

Just think if 50000 or so 5 ton trucks were built then Our gubermint would have placed an order for 60,000 tie rod ends for protracted war and those parts went EVERYWHERE in the world.
Where houses full of them, time for entrepreneurs that study numbers for money.
Gee, How many you think are in warehouses in Vietnam?... Warehouses full of them
Just saying I seen how it works.

I did the best I could, gave the numbers and the best deal, and even gave advise to get phone number to talk and just buy one or two but got shutdown, oh well.............

Seller says transaction is gaurented.............. and as you know I can't spell.................
Are you talking about that link you shared? 99% chance it’s fake. I’ve been through that before. The website was created in 2021, there is no phone number, and the email address is “emily@anyproblemservice.com”. Read the “about us” it’s a bunch of nonsense written by someone that doesn’t speak English.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks