• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Beverly Hillbillies go to NTC

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Loaded up and ready to roll to the Museum of the American GI in College Station, TX. The Open House and Armor Re-enactment is this weekend as well as a pretty good Swap Meet for this part of the country.

It doesn't seem to matter how hard I try to pack neatly it still looks like the Beverly Hillbillies headed for NTC. I just need Granny in a rocker with a S.A.W. to round out the picture.

Attachments

Barrman

Heck Mark, you don't have any duct tape holding a blue tarp on anywhere. Nowhere near hillbilly look yet.

Drive safe and we will see you Saturday.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There was really a light turn out of vendors at the swap meet this year. The monsoon and having a weasel pull people out of the mud last year may have turned some folks off.

Still it was worth the trip and a lot of cool armor sitting around. Pawnshop was there and usually takes excellent pics but haven't seen a post yet so I'll throw a couple out from my Iphone.

Now for a week of recovering from the heat/sun that I wasn't expecting.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks