• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

big thanks to HAWKMAN

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Had to go up to HAWKMAN's place today to pick up a couple pallet loads of military manuals that I am going to be scanning and/or pawning off. He is a great guy, was able to give me a tour of the place, load me up with a forklift and was all-around very helpful in making the deal work out with a weird schedule each of us has. He's got lots of neat stuff at his place, when times get a bit better on the home financial front for me, I plan to save some of the gear he has there for my own collection.

Once again, two big thumbs up for HAWKMAN, hope to share a couple brews at Aberdeen with him when he swings by my spot. :beer:

uscgmatt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree, he is a great guy to do business with and talk to. His shop is about 10 min from my parents house, I try to go everytime i'm home to see whats new.