• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

big tires = big shocks - WITH DATA

wehring

Hey all,

I was looking at the bobbed A3 last night and a thought crossed my mind... are stock A2 shocks OK for long term use with 395 tires?

The A3s have bigger shocks to complement the michelin singles that are still smaller than the 395 many of us run.

Here is a chart I put together with monroe part numbers...

What say ye Bjorn and other RKIs?

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

Attachments

tm america

nice info let us know how much of a difference you feel with the that would be a nice up grade even for guys with stock tires but a big improvement with bigger tires:roll:

Snarky

Let me know how those 65115's work out, I don't really have any shocks at all, I think my front two are blown, or at least not good enough to deal with the 15.5s.

jesusgatos

Thanks for posting those valving spec whering! I'm planning on adding some 2.5" remote reservoir desert racing shocks to my M109, and it will be really helpful to have a baseline to start with when I get around to valving them.

wehring

shocks

I just measured several stock pulloffs. 12.5 comp and 21.5 ext. Pretty close to the 66903s and 65115s

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks