• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Binghamton, NY Saint Patricks Parade

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is just a shout out to see if anybody wants to drive their MV in the Binghamton Saint Patricks Parade this Saturday, 3-5-2011. It starts at 1:30, but i will be there a little before 1:00. Im going to drive my Deuce, M35A2 W/W. If anybody wants to join in, let me know and we can meet up before hand and convoy to the starting point.
:beer:

Here is a link to more information about it.

St. Patrick's Day parade Saturday in Binghamton | Press & Sun-Bulletin | pressconnects.com

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well the parade was a great time! Following the retired marines marching, i drove the deuce with some friends in the back. Well it was so much fun that we picked up some people along the parade route too. Some college girls even wanted to join the fun, so they jumped in the back and in the cab. Whenever i saw somebody wearing camo, i gave them a shout out saying, "hey! nice camo!" hahaha! All in all it great time! Too bad we dont get that big of a turn out for Veterans Day or Memorial day! aua

Attachments