• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bio-Fuel

JCease

I was eating in a local burger establishment today before coming home to get ready for work. Their sign proclaimed that they cook their french fries in 100% Peanut Oil. Can this be substituted for WVO??

JCease

the only thing that they cook in the oil is french fries. It seems like it should stay fairly clean. They are a regional chain (?) here in Va. If I had a diesel I would definitely consider the bio-diesel. The only thing that makes me nervous is having to modify the fuel tanks with heating elements. Maybe I am not adventurous enough!! The experts (Bjorn et al....) have really set the pace and should be considered explorers!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks