• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

..Blackstone,VA-South Bend,IN...

L999here

Already posted in 'trailers' and 'armored vehicles',but wanted to give credit to Butch's Tow Service in Blackstone,VA for his excellant service and reliable work. Butch was able to pickup (2) M172A1 25-ton low-boy trailers,store them in a secure fenced-in area and keep for almost 2-weeks for just the service fee of $100.00 for each trailer. He also agreed to service and was able to pick out the mosy road-worthy of them,grease,oil,function-check all operating features, change electrical system to 12-volt from 24-volt (change all bulbs and put in a 7-pin connecter) and air-up and check all tires and the air-brakes for total price of $372.00. You might ask WHY...? Because I had 2-days with about an 900-mile road trip with a 'WIDE-LOAD' 17k # trailer that was about 40+ years old and had not been moved for at least 3 yrs. Did not have a single issue or problem all the way back home on 900+ miles of interstate hwy...70-85 MPH. Kudo's to Butch's Tow Service....and worth every single dollar for a trouble-free trip....!!!

AMGeneral

I have spoken to him several times on the phone,very nice guy and easy to work with,he is still holding my trailer till I can get the state of NC to get my permits straightened out.

Hopefully this Wednesday I'll be able to get up there to pick it up.