• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bladwin Fuel Filters

niferous

I figured I would check on my pricing for Baldwin fuel filters for everyone since I am a distributor for their brand. I think the cheapest you can get a fuel filter for our trucks is $13-$15 per filter. If anyone needs some I can get the Baldwin filters for $10.50 a piece plus actual shipping if anyone wants some. I would like to keep it at a minimum order of six to cut down on shipping though.

Also if about 4-5 of us want to get together and order a bulk quantity I can do that too.

If you guys have any other filters you need just let me know. I will cross reference and sell for a little over cost. I'm not trying to trump up business just get everyone here on Steel Soldiers some good cheap filters. Baldwin is an extremely good brand. I put them online with Wix if not just as good or better.

Also I forgot to ask about oil and air filters until just after 5 pm so I will get those listed up tomorrow. I'm sure I can get them for cheap as well.

zyrtecx

I'm game on some Baldwin Oil Filters and well as the fuel filters... Are these fuel filters the same type as came originally came on the M1009?
Let me know...
bty. where did you get your M1009?

niferous

All filters should be available. What I will do is look up the numbers and tomorrow afternoon I can probably get a price list together. Once I do that I can place an order once a month on the 30th of every month or something like that. That way everyone can get a chance to get what they need.

zyrtecx

Baldwin Filters Needed
Lube - B6
Air - PA2073
Fuel - BF856

These are for a M1009...
Can you let me know the prices?
Thanks!

niferous

Lube - B6: $3.60 each with a minimum case order of 12
Air - PA2073: $11.00 each
Fuel - BF856: $10.50 each

I think to make it so I can do this without any problems if I make a mass order. So lets figure out a day of the month when I can place an order and I will do that to save on some shipping. I'm trying to make it so I'm not losing any money here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks