• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbed Deuces

comdiver

There are always lots of questions (and answers) about Bobbed Deuces on Steelsoldiers, which is great, because I am building one. Most of the questions end up in Hot Rod Deuces. Should we have our own forum?

jatonka

Comdiver, You're the first person who's mentioned XM381, I'm impressed. They did an XM381E-1 also in about 1964, it articulated side to side. I discovered these trucks a few months after I built the first JATonka. believe it or not. They have certainly caught on.

comdiver

John, I was kicking the tires of this good looking truck between my place in Buffalo and your place in Ephratah and the owner of that truck, Dave, told me the story of the xm381. He even showed me some photos. His truck had tennis elbow for the air intake and welded up wide wheels. Good looking Tonka truck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks