• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bolt Holes in Passenger Floorboard - M1009

cmroles

Can somebody enlighten me as to what the 4 bolt-holes in the passenger floorboard (front seat area) are supposed to be for?

I saw a photo of an M1009 that had some sort of bracket attached there but I'm not sure what the heck it is. I'm just moderately curious what purpose it could possibly have (pedestal for door mounted M60? rofl).

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't forget to give the handy dandy search function a whirl. Your about the 900th guy to ask this!

cmroles

Don't forget to give the handy dandy search function a whirl. Your about the 900th guy to ask this!
I tried the "advanced search" function and kept coming up with posts referring to differentials / axles, etc (10-bolt, 14-bolt....).

I'll try to refine my search queries a little better in the future...

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did one in the CUCV forum, for passenger floor. Found it. I'm sure other good terms would work better.