• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bose CVC headset help

2nd Cav Trooper

I have a VIC1 system and just found a Bose CVC helmet with the SMD937438 connector cable. I tried connecting to my system but headset does not work. Any ideas or help appreciated. All of my C2298 boxes work with the H161E headsets.
Thanks
CT

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bose headsets are made for VIC-3 systems. They are not made for VIC-1 intercoms. Somebody on SteelSoldiers may have developed a modification to make it work, but I don’t recall seeing a plug and play solution.

2nd Cav Trooper

Bose headsets are made for VIC-3 systems. They are not made for VIC-1 intercoms. Somebody on SteelSoldiers may have developed a modification to make it work, but I don’t recall seeing a plug and play solution.
Thanks , I've found a working headset for the VIC1 CVC helmet and ordered. Will sell the Bose when I get the correct one installed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks