• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Both GEN 1 & 2 lights not working, but charging is fine.

35Z-SGM

I've been through the circuits recently and replaced a bad Gen 1 bulb, after rebuilding a Gen 1, and several fuses, the Glow Plug Relay, and Glow plugs. First symptoms were a flashing Gen 1 light while in operation, Rebuilt the Gen to find same problem, replaced it with a new one and finally charging in the proper green area but now I am blowing Engine Control fuses upon starting. Replaced Glow Plug Relay and all glow plugs since there were about 5 bad ones. Now I have proper charging in the green, starts fine without blowing fuses but I don't have a Gen 1 or Gen 2 light when the key is on. This is probably something simple but after having been through all of the circuits recently my brain is fried and I am hoping someone has a direction to point me in versus going through all of the stuff just done. Thanks in advance!