• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought a M1009

Up at Ft. Drum,
event 3609
invoice 384465
Total Amount Charged: $2,490.21

Resending another EUC with a export letter and lisence copy out today.
As I would like to get this on the road as quick as possible, what else should I do, and where do I get a key?

Thanks all.

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Doubtful that any truck is coming out with only 2500 miles. Probably 102,500, but there's plenty of life left in it, if it was maintained well. Find someone who can cut you a key from theirs. Or, you can search here and find the code to give to a Chevy dealer to get one cut. I hope no criminal types ever read this board...

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Key is a "B" blank. Code is 73Y2. GM dealer should charge about $4 for it. When you get your truck home, go to NAPA or back to he dealer and buy a new igniton lock and set of door locks (about $30 from NAPA). That'll give you some piece of mind.

It did show a pic with two 0's before the 2,500 miles. I realize thats far from a guarantee however. What caught my eye was the lack of any rust and the solid seat covers, no cracks, and original.
Thanks for the key info, it's a big help. Curious as to what batteries you all recomend, and any special tools needed to put them in an army vehicle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks