• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought a mystery trailer and M105A2

joshs1ofakindxj

From a private seller I got a deal on an M105A2 and what the guy called a generator trailer. I attached pictures of both. The mystery trailer is the flat bed one. Any know what model trailer it is?

I think I did good for $650 for both.

The M105A2 has a green cover in the bed and only light rust. He also has the landing leg off it but I get it with the trailer.

I noticed the M105A2 only has one air line. I think they had 2?

Both trailers have good NDT tires which is good. I need some replacements for the M35A2.

Anyways, the flat bed one is probably going to be bobber parts if everything is salvageable. I didn't look it over much when I heard the price for both.

Attachments

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
From a private seller I got a deal on an M105A2 and what the guy called a generator trailer. I attached pictures of both. The mystery trailer is the flat bed one. Any know what model trailer it is?

I think I did good for $650 for both.

The M105A2 has a green cover in the bed and only light rust. He also has the landing leg off it but I get it with the trailer.

I noticed the M105A2 only has one air line. I think they had 2?

Both trailers have good NDT tires which is good. I need some replacements for the M35A2.

Anyways, the flat bed one is probably going to be bobber parts if everything is salvageable. I didn't look it over much when I heard the price for both.
older m105s only have one air line

joshs1ofakindxj

What about the gull wing trailer in the rear ? Behind the M105 ! :mrgreen:
I was wondering when someone would spot that pioneer trailer.

My friend is attempting to buy it. If it's still sitting there by the end of the month when I pick up my trailers I will put information on here. He only wants $500 for it.

I'm sure I'll regret not buying it.