• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Boyce stands tall.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do not know if Boyce Equipment is a member here but they stood tall. We have a newer member that bought a nice Deuce bobber from them. The IP head developed a small crack inside of the head port #3 after some use. Our member contacted Boyce and they sent out parts to try and help correct the problem. Come to find out to get the problem fixed without to much trouble a complete IP would be needed and Boyce did the right thing and is sending out a newer complete IP. This says something about them. Thanks Boyce Equipment I will think of you guys if I need more parts or help.

70deuce

If anyone gets a chance visit his yard and shop out there in Utah. They are super friendly people. I have visited them on a few occasions and very visit has been the same. I tell them I am visiting the area and am a member of a military vehicle collector club and they take me on a tour of their impressive and huge shop and let me wander around their huge vehicle/parts lots. Tons of stuff to see.

41cl8m5

I agree, straight up folks. They also don't mark up the shipping like others. One day I would like to get the chance to visit them.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just got back from a pick up at Plan B Supply in Ogden. When I get out that way again I'll stop in and visit Boyce Equipment.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks