• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Braden winch identification

vmaxmike

It's a Braden LU2-133 but I don't think it's correct for the M715. Does anyone recognize what it might have been on originally ?

The bumper and brackets were " creatively " pieced together. although it has a couple torch cuts the main mount bracket appears to have been an original piece.

Anyone versed enough on them to venture a guess as to what it was one to begin with. I'm guessing WC or a M37??

The frame on this truck is too far gone IMO and i'm going to part it out. My hope is to figure out where this winch came from to be able to offer it up to the correct group of guys.

M.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks