• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brake drum copper plug washers group buy ?

Al Capone

I have not been able to locate the washers this size anywhere . I emailed a company that makes custom ones . I sent in a request for different amounts of them for prices . I'm sure the more the cheaper they get . It's how it's been in past when I got stuff cnc made. Anyone have any interest in spare sets ?

Al Capone

The link above posted says they are correct size . Waiting to hear back from guy who posted about where he found tub plug washers on that site also

wsucougarx

Looks like they're both backordered. Wondering if this website is acting just like a middle man for another company.

Last edited:

Al Capone

Ask I ordered these crush washers about week ago . Did not take as long as their site said to get them and ship . They came in today look good . I have extra brake drum washers I have couple extra body plug washers also .

wsucougarx

Al? You have any prices for us? I ended up re-using my old wheel hub seals. You still wanting to sell the body plug washers? If not let me know and I'll order the min. and make them available.