• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brake fuild leak?

Staffsargent

Today I notice that the brake pedal was a little low. Checked the master and is was almost empty. Pulled all the drums and checked the wheel cyls (all dry). Checked the brake lines and no leaks. Put every thing back together and adjusted the brakes. My question is, where did all the brake fuild go? Does anybody have or had the problem?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Might have been pushed out the vent from the airpack. I've also found a master cylinder leak down at the boot and didn't notice it for it was on sand.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks