• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brake indicator light wire

MuleMac01

Military vehicle collector
Steel Soldiers Supporter
:deadhorse:I need some help i serched the TM'S for the part number and googled it and nothing came up. I also sarched GM parts direct no luck there also.
I'm looking for the BRAKE INDICATOR LIGHT WIRE it's in the tm 20 as
4-22.1. and in the parts tm 20p it's in the FIGURE 50. FRONT WIRING HARNESS. so anyone got a new part number. I need some help with this my blazer never came with one and I kind of like to replace it and see if there's a problem with the brake system.

the tm gave a part number of # 12001184:deadhorse:

Last edited:

Westech

CPL
is that the wire that is off of the front bias valve? If so that is goig to be VERY hard to find. Get it off a junk yard. The civy ones are the smae. or even better yet, just get some 16G wire and make your own. And if it is that wire we are talking about, it will have NO effect on the brakes. It is just a low pressure/fluid warning light.