• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

brake issue

nickd

Just finished rebuilding the brake system on the 105 trailer and took it out for a test run. The brake pedal on the truck with the trailer hooked up was much better than it has been since the new master cylinder and air pack were replaced. With out the trailer the pedal would sometimes get rock hard and other times it would be ok at best. Any ideas? I was thinking it may have something to do with the adjustment of the master cylinder push rod being too long. Any one else noticed this?

ajg6989

might want to check for a bad brake hose too mine went after it acted fine after a few pumps but started out going almost to the floor was letting air in the system It seems like everytime I fix something in the brake system the next weakest link goes when the pressure gets back up

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks