• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brake light pressure switch question.

fredrader

Ok,I ordered a brake light pressure switch thinking it may be the problem with my brake lights low voltage and I have a question..Will I have to bleed my brakes after the R&R of the pressure switch ?? I don't know if there is brake fluid or air that work's the switch..I am also looking for a new 3 lever light switch so I can switch that out too..I tried Satern's site and had no luck so any ideas where I can get one would be greatly appreciated..Thanks,Fred

Westech

CPL
just take it out and quickley put the new one in. fluid will come out but just top off the fluid in the master and its all good to go. ( brake fluid pressure turns the switch on/off)

fredrader

I've been watching but no luck so far..The used ones are going higher than I want to go for them and the NOS ones I have seen latley are like $65..I don't know if that is way out of line or not but I almost bought it..Thanks,Fred

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks