• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brake parts needed!! M-139 5-ton

Towman2277

Hey Friends!! I need some help on finding some brake components for a 5-ton IHC M-139, such as Replacement Wheel cylinders, brake pads, etc. I came to a speedy stop earlier after some late riding, and I blew out two wheel cylinders ( no telling how old they are!), and now have to add fluid every move the truck makes. Does anyone know if the M-54's share the same brake components and parts, etc, as the IHC M-139?? Thanks for the info, Steve :)

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
So I guess you aren't coming with the truck tomorrow to Peachtree City?

Towman2277

Believe it or not, i'm actually still planing on going, I just have to keep an eye on the reservoir. I unscrewed the lines to the affected brakes, and plugged the fluid leakage with a soild brass plug at the distribution block.... I'm going to get up first thing and test it in the a.m......

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
:driver: See you soon! :driver:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Parts are interchagable. White Owl will have everything on the shelf as will most surplus dealers. Might also give a ring to Ted Hils in Dothan. He usually has deuce stuff but might have what you need and of so, UPS ground will be a next day delivery.