• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

brake problem om my 816.

madsam

Has anyone else had problems with their brakes when it is cold and when the peddle is pushed, some valve seems to be dumping all the air? When I push the peddle, it seems to work for a while until the air pressure fades to 30psi. I can hear air escaping the whole time I press. I had this problem a while back, but is fixed itself when I drove to Denver and back. It seemed to appear when it got cold, so I was thinking there is maybe ice somewhere, but I don't know.

What do you think? Has any one else hit this who might live in the cold?

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
sounds like the water in your tanks is freezing, do you drain them often. just a though being it went away one time TIm

madsam

Well, I usually drain them after every use, but sometimes the truck is not sitting flat, so it might not drain correctly. I will look at that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks