• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brakes are applied with out the pedal being pushed

Sullivankyle7

Hey guys I got a question for ya my brakes are applying themselves some how. no air in the tanks no brakes rolls with no problem however when the pressure starts to rise the brakes apply themselves to the point were I can park on a hill without the parking brake and not roll at all, I tried looking up the problem on google but I can't really get a good Idea of what's causing this any help is greatly appreciated thanks-Kyle

Clay James

Had this problem with BOTH of my trucks. I rebuilt the airpack on one and had to replace it on the other. After that there were no more problems.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks