• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brave Woody

TaylorTradingCo

Yes, we swapped even. I know it doesn't seem right to trade a 5-ton wrecker, a 5-ton road tractor and a 1 1/2-ton trailer for one little car, but in the real world, the car is worth more and way more marketable.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This once again proves that the IRS is right about determining the value of NON-CASH Charitable Donations......

The VALUE of the item is "WHAT A WILLING BUYER WILL PAY A WILLING SELLER."

I can only guess that you BOTH found acceptable VALUE in the exchange.

C O N G R A T S :!: :!: :!: :!:

woodywood

Private
some people say im stupid others say im crazy!i may be a little of both!the 818 made it home safe although a little slower than planned.dropped the wrecker and 105 at home went to wreckermans picked him and his van up off to the ga rally and back to wreckers house then to jesmine al to pick up a towbar then home!around 2000 miles already **** good truck!**** sore a$$!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks