• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Break Line (Rubber Hose) Part number for Autozone or Nappa

TSmallwood

I have had some issues with the Breaks on my Deuce during a hard breaking, the Breaks gave out and had to gear her back home without any breaks. Checked all the lines found on the front drivers side a broke hose. See the pictures does anyone know what part number i can use to give the D/A at the parts store they cant do anything without a computer the Guys were trying to tell me that Jeep didnot make big trucks.

Attachments

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just order them from saturn surplus or OD iron. You will be much better off.

ah1955

The number that jasonjc showed in his pic. is a Wagner # that should work just about any parts house.Advance shows it on there web site, I'm sure store stock would very, but a place to try if you need it now type thing.

Jakob

If you have a part number, it'll cross on the Autozone computers. I work there part time, but I wouldn't get anything for my Deuce there.

Barrman

The M35 has 5 rubber brake lines. Give ODIron a call and get all five. You will only have to bleed the system once, they will fit and you will know another one isn't going to go at the next light.

Jakob

oldshep said:
You can get sum duece stuff at o'rielly's. I work there and we can get all kinds of wierd stuff.
AutoZone can GET alot of weird stuff, but they don't stock it. Plus the prices aren't all that great either, nothing to wait around for when either NAPA has it in stock or I can order from ODIron.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks