• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brights lights....

combatmech

Howdy all,
The last time I got the truck worked on, they found a headlight that wouldnt go bright. The headlights are old so I changed both. When I checked them...same thing....they run normal, but when you click the brights on, the LH headlight goes dim, the RH light goes bright.
Side note....Soon after I bought the truck, I had a relay of some kind fall out from under the dash.
Could this be the problem??I still have the relay, and looking through the CUCV manual, I still have no idea where it goes.

combatmech

Thanks guys...I'll try that. The connector didnt look that bad when I changed the lights...
The relay is a 5 pin bosch p/n 0 332 204 151 12v 20/30amp

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks