• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

broken alternator bracket HELP

CCATLETT1984

I got the part for my transfer case and it works great, but i noticed that my drivers side alternator is vibrating so badly that it is loosening the belt. i think that the stationary bracket is cracked somewhere, i havent checked carfully. does anyone have an extra?

Also i would like to pick up another passenger side lower alternator bracket, mine cracked and i had it welded, but i would like to replace it.

. email me at ccatlett1984@wowway.com .

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think i have one in my shed i'll have to look. PM me if you decide you need it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks