• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brought home a new M35 yesterday

ivbeenrokd

I brought home a new M35a2 yesterday. I sold my 1st one about 18 months ago to buy my grandfather's 1957 John Deere and have wanted another deuce ever since. This one doesn't have quite the options my other one had but hopefully with a little time and $$ I'll get it there.

It's a 1971 AM General M35a2, D turbo, WO/W, new cab top, new cargo cover, 38,000 miles, AVM lockouts, etc. It also came with a M105 trailer. The truck and trailer need paint but I plan to start stripping it week after Christmas and hope to paint it by New Years or shortly after.

I'm also picking up 15.5R20 Michelins and HEMTT wheels next Tuesday from MILITARYOFFROADTIRES.NET. I'm putting the wheels and tires on the truck and the trailer to match. I'll be flipping the rear hubs on the truck before putting them on. Probably wont see much progress in the next 10 days but after that I hope to get really busy on it.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks