• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Buchanan crimp tool?

FrankUSMC

Was this the forum were I saw that some one was looking for a Buchanan crimping tool? (cat 10692) I thought I had one some where, well I found it today in the barn.
If some one wants it, $20.00 plus shipping. It still has the decals on it, the plastic handels are in very good shape. The only problem with them is the handles on one side have some paint over spray on them
Thanks.
One of the few, Frank

FrankUSMC

Kenneth
Sorry, no on the paypal thing.
PM me your address and I will get it down range to you. Look it over, and if you are 100%, cutting flips happy, you can pay me with a money order or check.
One of the few, Frank

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks