• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Budd Socket

67Beast

Lee, are you going to Clare? If so bring me one with you and I'll pick it up there from you. I was going to grab one from you there last year, but just never caught up with you because I could not stay very long.

houdel

Scott - Still have them, Paypal away.

Dave - I'll be at Clare on Saturday and will have some with me. Got to meet citizensoldier there also, I am swapping him my pair of M135 wheels for his pair of M35 wheels. I'm going to try and make it to the Silver Lake show too.

Need to do a little work on my cargo cover first. I took a bunch of Boy Scouts on a weekend camping trip in some state forest land, the directions to he campsite were not too clear. When we got to the end of the directions, there was no campsite, so I just started following trails. In a few places what started out as a decent two track deteriorated to narrow ATV trails. There was no place to turn around and not enough visibility to back out (my west coast mirrors had already been folded up to the cab windows by the trees) so I had to bust on through, with trees rubbing on both sides of the Deuce at once. Finally found the campsite and had a great weekend, but I think the Scouts enjoyed the ride in more. I have a 3 color camo cover, and the paint on it took a beating. Also had near enough firewood accumulated between the cab and cargo bed to last the weekend! But a few cans of Krylon camo paint and she will be just fine.She is a fun truck, not a show truck like yours. Fortunately I did not snag anything hard enough tear the cover, that vinyl is tough.

houdel

Never handled a robo impact so I can't say for certain, but the sockets are a standard 3/4" square drive. Someone with a robo impact and one of my sockets care to chime in? Kenny, maybe?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Robos come in 1/2 and 3/4 inch drive. If yours is 3/4 the socket will fit. I had a sack of the 1/2 inch Robo's but they are all gone, mangus got the last one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks