• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bulbs for Deuce Ordered on Saturday, Received on Monday? Wow!

scootertrs

I guess this would be as good a place as any to post a very positive purchase experience I had while searching for bulbs for my deuce fire truck. I did the NAPA thing but their prices meant I could buy a couple of each. I had seen on this site where other members had had reasonable prices from Bay Area Amusements (bayareaamusements.com) and I gave them a try. I bought 10 1829s, 10 1251s and 10 1683s for a grand total (including shipping) of $ 24.70... On top of that, I ordered on Saturday (the 6th) and got them today (the 8th)... Gotta love that... they don't say GE on them... but I am sure the NAPA ones don't either!

Napa can keep theirs

I am very grateful to other posters on this site that allow me to keep my deuce on the road... affordably

scootertrs

don't know which lamp you are talking about, Where is it used? If in the dash, many are the 1829, but I am unclear about what you are asking.