• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bum Brakes

ecostruction

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pedal goes to floor. Master was dry, so filled. Nothing. Been pumped a lot. Running and not. Fluid that was added is still there. Still nothing.

Any thoughts? Need help.

Thanks,

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
you could try bleeding them. might be better to pull all drums and inspect / replace / fix leak first, it went somewhere and will again.

ecostruction

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bleeding in process, but seems as though I should get some pressure build up if the fluid is present. Right?

Capt.Marion

I don't believe pressure will build up until you are completely done. You will probably pull the hubs and drums and take a look. If there isn't anything that needs to be replaced (I'm not familiar with Air/Hydraulic brakes) they will probably need an adjustment. (on my M37, I replaced the master cylinder and 3 of the 4 wheel cylinders and without adjusting, the pedal has to go all but on the floor to stop it)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks