• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bumper Mod

shannondeese

Here are a couple of pictures of the winch bumper I am building for the Blazer. It came out pretty good. It's 3/16 steel plate for the base and front plate. The tubing is SC40 1 1/2 pipe and the frame mounts are 2X4 1/4 wall rectangle tube. It's not done yet but close.

Attachments

4bogginchevys

interesting idea you have there....I mean, what are you putting in the back as a counter weight, an ecology block!

That 6.2/metal you added/spare tire(it mounts there right?), I's all adding up to ALOT of weight.....:p

REGULATOR

I like it, it kills the mill spec look, but defiitly looks hardcore off road prerunner or whaterv style,,

definitly interested in a rear bumper that carries a spare tire!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks