• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bumper numbers dechiphering

edpdx

Does anyone know what the right side bumper marking means:

left side right side <<<<<Does this look like it is complete?
63-RSC HQ-101

I think I have discovered the possible meaning of the left side markings: 63rd Regional Support Command (Moffet Field, CA - now defunct).

What does the right side indicate?

Last edited:

edpdx

Right on. Thanks. Is there a TM that identifies how large each of the markings around the vehicle are to be?

edpdx

OK, I'm going with 63d-RSC. It seems they eventually changed the name of the outfit from RSC to RRC; but the last paint they put on it read RSC, so I'll go with that.

4" stenciling on the bumper marking, 1" on TP. What about the "Lower window before opening tailgate" stencil size?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks