• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bumpers

SasquatchSanta

I had a guy come up to me today and complained that my bumper is too high off the ground.

I thought about telling him his butt was too far off the ground and that I would be happy to lower it --- clear to the ground. Not knowing who he was or what his motive was I dismissed him.

Anyone else had any problems in this area?

rockman

Our hobby suggests that you just smile and think pleasant thoughts to yourself.....I have had couple folks complaint about global warming when I start my truck, but then again, I usually had ear plugs in.....

Elwenil

I assume he was making a comment about lift laws since they are normally based on bumper height. If that's the case, explain that it's not a light duty truck and the lift laws don't normally apply to them. You may want to double check that with your local laws to be sure. If it's someone who is just complaining about how you could run over a small car, then try to calm him and tell him the truck won't go over 40 MPH and stops very well, lol...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks