• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bunk beds for my M109A3

Pawnshop

I NEED a set of military barracks racks (bunk beds) for the back of my M109 to make it complete, does anyone know where I can get some in the Central Texas area? I want the truck to be furnished entirely with military/government surplus furniture (I want it to look like everything was scrounged off of a base) so I don't want to make some bunks or buy them from Ikea. I can get new ones for about half what I paid for the truck, but would really like some used ones!

thanks
Sam

Attachments

combat32

If you were closer I could hook you up, I too would use current issue if I was you.I should have bought a 109, make a great backwoods RV.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks